Dr. Martin Atzmüller
University of Kassel, Faculty of Electrical Engineering/Computer Science, Knowledge and Data Engineering Group, Wilhelmshöher Allee 73, 34121 Kassel; Phone: +49 561 / 804 6298
Martin Atzmüller is a technical project director and senior researcher at the University of Kassel. He received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Würzburg in 2006, and has spent an academic year at the University of Texas at Austin (UT) in Austin, Texas, USA. He is currently working at the Knowledge and Data Engineering Group at the University of Kassel, Germany.
More details can be found at http://www.kde.cs.uni-kassel.de/atzmueller/.
- VENUS (LOEWE Grant by the Hessian Ministry of Higher Education and Art) - Designing Social and Ubiquitous Systems.
- COMMUNE - Discovery of special interest groups in social tagging systems.
- KnoSQERe (Grant by the German Research Council) - Knowledge-intensive data mining using the VIKAMINE system for discovering clinically relevant knowledge and for quality control in electronic patient records (2006-2010)
- IISY-R - Knowledge-based subgroup mining and analysis for discovering interesting knowledge for industrial service support data
- SonoConsult - Knowledge evolution with statistical analysis of a web-based consultation and documentation system for sonography (2003-2006)
- DentisConsult - Subgroup-driven knowledge engineering and refinement of a dental knowledge base (2004-2008)
- CasePort: Case-based portal for intelligent web-based training (project completed in 2005)
- handandfoot.de - Website analysis in the handandfoot shopping domain.